Red Rock Canyon Excursion
- Adult Ages 18+ w/valid license
Beat the Las Vegas Heat on a Scooter Tour
The smooth ride of your scooter takes you past the sandstone peaks of Red Rock Canyon on a journey through the spectacular and ancient landscape!
Start the tour with a ride from your hotel into Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, about 20 miles west of Vegas. After a look through the visitor’s center, head down to the parking lot for some training on the scooter from your professional and experienced guide.
After a little practice to get the hang of the scooter, our “glide” takes you more than 8 miles (12 km) around the scenic loop, with stops to stretch your legs, take photos, look for hikers and climbers high above as you gaze upon the red rock formations and learn about the history of this breathtaking canyon.
Stop at the scenic loop’s highest elevation to get a glimpse of Red Rock valley laid out in front of you; ask for a picture on “kissing rock” while you are there. Your tour ends with some light refreshments at the picnic area and a van ride back to your hotel.
Please note Red Rock Canyon is a Conservation Area and for the protection of the delicate environment our scooter adventure is limited to the paved scenic loop.
Why choose to do a scooter tour with us?
- We have knowledgeable and amazing tour guides who will provide you with cool historical facts while ensuring your experience is an enjoyable and memorable one.
- Tours are usually given in small groups which will ensure you have the personal one-on-one training and attention you need to add to your gliding experience.
- Riding scooters is fun and something that should be on everyone’s checklist to try at least once! We assure you, once you are fully trained to glide on a scooter, you will want to glide all day long. If you have taken scooter tours in other cities, be sure to add Las Vegas to your list!
- Customer service is our highest priority here at Red Rock Electric Scooters and we will ensure that you end your tour with a huge smile.